Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Make big money from home! Where do you start?

Hi all,

JJ here, back in April of this year, I decided to try my hand in internet marketing. Yikes, what a mess I got myself into. It is unbelievable all of the hype out there. But after three months of trial and error (and a ‘little’ money) I’m finally beginning to see the light.

The most important piece of advice that someone gave me at the very start was to:

**********************

Don’t get involved with any programs promising you the moon. If you want to make REAL money online this is what you need to do, in this order.

1. List your hobbies and interests.

2. Decide which one you can make money with. For example, if you enjoy the occult and are an authority on the subject, write a book about it, maybe concentrating on one aspect like Astrology.

3. After the book is completed create a sales page and register the book with Clickbank.

4. Set up a web site in addition to the sales page to post articles and other info to. Update this constantly with fresh content. Have Google Adsense ads on it.

5. Make sure the Internet knows you exist. Create a blog, post all updates to your site on it, use pingomatic to inform all the blog services that you updated.

6. Make sure you have have a news letter that people can subscribe to who come to your site.

I could go on and on but you get the idea.

Sounds like a lot of work? It is. That’s why 95% of Internet marketers fail because they don’t want to do the work, hook up with some get rich quick scheme that can’t possibly work and don’t do the things they need to do in order to be successful.

*****************
That came from the creator of the “Honest Income Program” Steven Wagenheim.
www.honestincomeprogram.com

I should have followed that advice, but I was hard-headed and didn’t.

Now looking back, he was right. So what I’ve done is take a few steps back to regroup and plan a new approach.

My first task, to build my very own list. That in itself can be scary at first look, but it can be accomplished. fairly quickly. In my next post, I will tell you what I’ve learned and implemented.

JJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home